Engage Oryon for your company software licensing for ease
Oryon is an authorised reseller and partner for Microsoft software. We focus on software licensing based on yearly or quarterly pricing. We make your sure Your company software licensing management is easy and software always on the latest versions.
Microsoft Office 2019
- Pricing based on per user subscription license
- Applications include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Each user subscription includes Microsoft Office on up to 5 Windows Desktops / Macs, 5 tablets and 5 phones (Android and Apple) and 1 TB OneDrive.
- All prices in Singapore Dollars (SGD) Nett
- Pay prorated (by months) if you need to add more licenses. (If there is 3 months 10 days to the end of yearly term, the proration will be based on 4 months).
- Receive credits (by quarter or per block of 3 months left) if you reduce the number of license. (If there is 4 months or 10 days to the end of yearly term, the credit will be based on 3 months or 1 quarter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy software on subscription basis as compared to a permanent license?
If you like to upgrade your software every 2 to 3 years, subscription model definitely offers you a better value. For companies who have varying number of desktop over a year, the subscription model helps to reduce cost from buying software which may not be needed after the employee left or the PC is removed.
Is Internet access required for Office?
For Office 365 subscriptions, Internet access is required to manage your subscription account, for example to install Microsoft Office on other devices or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and get automatic upgrades. If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 39 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but you won’t be able to edit documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, simply reconnect to the Internet.
Do I keep control of my documents with an Office 365 subscription?
Documents that you have created belong fully to you. You can choose to store them online on OneDrive or locally on your PC or Mac.
What if my question was not answered in this FAQ?
Our Support Team who is available 24x7x365 will be happy to answer any specific questions you may have on the live chat.
For questions and enquiries related to device setup and administration, please refer to