Exchange Email from Microsoft for Your Business
Priority Support from Oryon
Make your life easier. Managing Microsoft 365 can be difficult but not if You have Oryon Expertise and Priority Support On Demand 24 hours. Have emails without worries. Experience support with a human touch from a team of friendly technical specialists who are always online. We’re ready to handle any question or issue, no matter how big or small. Talk to us on Chat or WhatsApp 24/7.
Oryon Priority Support 24/7 includes
- remote desktop troubleshooting on desktop
If you are a current Microsoft 365 customer and not satisfied with Microsoft or current provider service, we will be happy to take over all the accounts for you. We have a team of experts dedicated to your migration and your entire onboarding experience.
* Exchange Lite
- 2 GB Mailbox Per User
- POP Access Only for Desktop
- Outlook Web & Mobile Access (Smartphone Only)
- 50 GB Exchange mailbox per user
- Outlook Web & Mobile Access (Smartphone & Tablet)
- 100 GB Exchange mailbox
- Unlimited Storage Archive Folder
- * Data Loss Protection Feature
Email & Office Apps
- 50 GB Exchange mailbox. Additional services include 1 TB OneDrive per user and Microsoft Office Apps for web and mobile. Excluded Office desktop license.
- 50 GB Exchange mailbox. Additional services include 1 TB OneDrive per user and Microsoft Office Apps for web and mobile. Microsoft Office license for desktops.
- 100 GB Exchange mailbox. Additional services include * unlimited OneDrive per user and Microsoft Office Apps for web and mobile. Microsoft Office license for desktops. Unlimited Storage Archive Folder.
* If the company has less than 5 E3 plans, OneDrive storage size becomes 1 TB instead.
Access and sync email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from PCs, the web, and mobile devices. Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders. Schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease using shared calendars
|50 GB||50 GB||100 GB|
1 TB OneDrive For Business
Store, sync, and share work files in the Microsoft cloud. Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across all linked devices. Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links. Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
|1 TB||1 TB||Unlimited|
|Microsoft Office Apps Web & Mobile|
Access Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote from the browser or mobile device like iPhones, Ipads and Android tablets.
(Up to 5 phones and 5 tablets). Real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
|Microsoft Office PCs & Macs|
Install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only). Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 Windows PCs or Apple Macs. Real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people. Chat with your team from your desktop or mobile. Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place
Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet
|Security & compliance|
Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection. Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls. Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days.
All prices in Singapore Dollars (SGD) Nett. The First 5 Email Accounts migration is free of charge.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork. Experience how teams can achieve more together when all their chats, meetings, files and apps live in a single workspace.
In the interactive demo below, you will get a guided tour of Teams to understand the app and learn about key features. You’ll then try out some real actions and help a team make important decisions.
You can try it at https://teamsdemo.office.com/