Launch the Web PI application by running the wpilauncher.exe file that you downloaded in the preceding section.
1. In the Web Platform Installer window, search for MySQL in the search box.
2. Select the most current version of MySQL Windows or MySQL Windows 5.1 , click Add, and then click Install to start the installation.
3. Provide a password for the root account of the MySQL server.
4. Review the licensing agreement and click I Accept.
5. After the installation is completed, click Finish.
6. You can launch MySQL by running the mysqld.exe command from the installation directory. By default this is set to C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin.
Congratulations! You have just Installed MySQL in Windows Server 2012 .