FrontPage is a simple and enterprise environment developed by Microsoft which works as a HTML editor and a complete web site administration tool which supports all the version of Microsoft operating systems. In 2006 Microsoft FrontPage has been replaced by the name Microsoft Expression Web and Sharepoint Designer. It is a simple without code web development SDK which allows the user to code in View and preview in Design View without the hassle of switching from the Design and Code View tabs for each review.
Frontpage has inbuilt HTTP which would help uses to publish a site via HTTP. So lets take a series of small steps to publish a website from Frontpage.
1. To publish your website via HTTP you need to have Frontpage extensions installed on your server because sometimes attempt to upload via FTP can most likely corrupt the extensions and which will have to be unistalled or re-installed.
2. Now lets publish a site with Frontpage but for that you first have to locate the web files on your local computer.
3. Web files would get opened and now Click on File and select Publish Destination which will ask you to Enter your public destination.
4. Enter your UserName and Password provided by your web host in the textboxes.
5. A successful login will show you the location at which we will be publishing our files. If you have more then one web host setup in front page, you may switch to that location .
6. You will see all your local files on left side and remote files on other side. You have to upload your file in the specif folder for example if you have cPanel as a control panel then your files would be in public_html and for Plesk the files would be in httpdocs.
7. Once the folders have decide just drag and drop the files from left side panel to right side.
After an upload you will see a confirmation message that all files of website have been uploaded successfully.