Priority Support from Oryon, G Suite Email By Google for Your Business
Make your life easier. Managing Google G Suite can be difficult but not if you have Oryon expertise and Priority Support 24/7. Have emails without worries. Experience support with a human touch from a team of friendly technical specialists who are always online. We’re ready to handle any question or issue, no matter how big or small. Talk to us on Chat or WhatsApp 24/7.
Oryon Priority Support 24/7 includes
- free email data migration service
- remote desktop troubleshooting on desktop
If you are a current G Suite customer and not satisfied with Google or third party provider, we will be happy to take over all the accounts for you. Transfer can be done seamlessly without affecting any operation. All data migration is free of charge.
G Suite Basic
- Total 30GB per user for Google Email & Drive
- Intelligent office suite accessible on all devices. 99.9% uptime guarantee for email and data
G Suite Business
- 1TB per user (Upgrade to 5 users for unlimited storage)
- Enhanced office suite with unlimited storage and archiving
G Suite Enterprise
- 1TB per user (Upgrade to 5 users for unlimited storage)
- Premium suite with unlimited storage, archiving and advance control of mail. Encrypted email.
The price for products and services are shown in Singapore dollars. Mail migration is free of charge. For price comparison, please note that prices on Google website is default to US dollars and exclude taxes.
Microsoft Office 2019 License for 5 desktops including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. 1 TB of OneDrive storage ( $150 Yearly )
Send work email from your business web address (email@example.com) and create group mailing lists like firstname.lastname@example.org.
G Suite’s Basic edition includes 30GB of online storage per user. For unlimited storage, upgrade to the Business
Chat with us or Whatsapp to get help immediately whenever you need it. We are available 24 hours a days or 7 days a week.
Let us move your organization’s important data to G Suite from your current storage solutions.
Add and remove users, set up groups, and add security options like 2-step verification and single-sign-on (SSO), all from one centralized admin console.
Google’s ultra-reliable servers guarantee 99.9% uptime on your email. Industry-leading security, spam protection, and automatic backups help protect your business data.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using Oryon Priority Support for G Suite (Google Mail)?
- Oryon provide remote desktop support for your mail clients like Outlook, Mac Mail and ThunderBird via TeamViewer
- Email account migration is done free of charge remotely
- Freedom from the hassle and time associated with managing email and productivity applications
- Guidance for every aspect of your setup, from email migrations to custom configurations
- Assistance with onboarding, troubleshooting and Google support escalations
Can I transfer my G Suite from Google or Google Partner to you?
If you are not satisfied with Google or your current provider for G Suite. We will be happy to take over the account for you.
How is G Suite different from the free gmail.com account?
With G Suite, you'll receive a number of additional business-grade services not included in the free consumer product @gmail.com, including: professional email at your domain, additional storage across Gmail and Drive, 24/7 phone and email support, 99.9% guaranteed uptime, interoperability with Microsoft Outlook, enhanced security features, and full administration of all user accounts.
Here are just a few things you can do in G Suite for your business that’s not available in gmail.com
- Increased Access Controls: Puts your company in control of how your information is shared within and outside of your domain.
- Google Sites: Used for company intranet, Google Sites makes creating and sharing a group website easy
- Google Calendar: Enables equipment or resources sharing. Have the company timetable of events at hand easily improves productivity.
Why should my company switch to G Suite?
If your business finds itself identifying with some of these problems, then you might be interested in considering the G Suite solution for your business.
The common business problems:
- Cost and resource-draining IT problems, such as unreliable servers, setup and maintenance costs of operating your own operating systems.
- Email inboxes with small storage size limit
- Frequent virus attacks, Spam and phishing emails
- Compliance to internal and external policies
- Inefficient sharing and collaboration
How G Suite solves these business problems:
- Reduce your total capital and operating expenses. No hidden maintenance or upgrade fees. Google will host your data, we manage the account for you and provide support.
- Rely on our certified G Suite support team 24x7x365 to make sure your business functions smoothly.
- With 30GB of storage per user, your employees can focus on their work instead of worrying over small email quota.
- Real-time document editing and sharing reduce the need of sending email attachments.
- Have a peace of mind that your data is safe on G Suite . G Suite data is hosted on reliable and redundant data centers. There is no chance of losing data anytime.
- Control over what comes in and what goes out of your company with G Suite tools. Be alert of emails being sent out with confidential data.
- Access anywhere, anytime you have an internet connection - whether on your mobile device, laptop, or computer (Windows, Mac, Linux).
Can I use Google Apps to send out bulk/mass emails?
Each account can currently send email to 2,000 external recipients per day to prevent abuse of Google system and to help fight spam. If one of your mail accounts reaches the limit, the account will be temporarily unable to send mail.
Is a domain included as a part of G Suite?
No, the cost of a domain is separate from G Suite. During signup, you will specify the domain you want for your business email. If you don’t yet own the domain, you can purchase it from Google for an additional fee.
If I plan to create email aliases for groups, does that alias count as a user I have to pay for? How many aliases can each user manage?
No. Each user can have multiple email addresses by creating email aliases. You can add up to 30 email aliases per user.
What constitutes a user in terms of pricing?
A user is defined as one personalized email address (name@yourcompany). A user can have multiple email addresses by creating email aliases. Group email aliases (such as support@yourcompany) don't count as users. You can add up to 30 email aliases for each user.
What are the differences between G Suite’s editions?
G Suite has four editions: Basic, Business, Enterprise, and Team. Basic has 30GB of storage per user, Business offers unlimited storage and archiving, Enterprise includes additional advanced controls and customization, and Team is built to use alongside your company’s current email and calendar solution.
How does Google keep my information secure and prevent unauthorized access to my data?
G Suite has been built from the ground up to mitigate the unique threats for cloud systems. Google’s standards for performance and reliability apply to businesses, schools and government institutions around the world.
The technology, scale, and agility of Google infrastructure bring unique security benefits to the customers. Google vast network of data centers are built with custom-designed servers, that run Google own operating system for security and performance. Because Google controls its entire hardware stack, we are able to quickly respond to threats that may emerge.
Google employs dedicated security professionals to work on protecting your data, including some of the world’s foremost experts in computer security. Just like all teams at Google, this team is constantly innovating and making the future more secure, not just for Google’s billion users, but for business organizations as well.
Google has an outstanding track record of protecting user data. We protect this data from outside intrusions as well as insider threats. In addition, we tightly restrict and monitor any internal access to user data. The small set of employees with access is subject to rigorous authentication measures, detailed logging, and activity scanning to detect inappropriate access via log analysis.
Will my data be scanned or used by Google?
Unlike Google’s consumer offerings, which may show ads, Google do not collect, scan or use your G Suite data for advertising purposes and do not display ads in Google Apps for Work, Education, or Government core services. Google may use your data to provide the Google Apps services, and for system support, such as spam filtering, virus detection, spell-checking, capacity planning, traffic routing, and the ability to search for emails and files within an individual account.
Put simply, the data that companies, schools and government agencies put into Google Apps services does not belong to Google. Whether it’s corporate intellectual property, personal information or a homework assignment, Google does not own that data and Google does not sell that data to third parties.
Be assured your data is secure at Google. For more information, check out the Google Apps Security Whitepaper.
Does G Suite meet my compliance requirements?
Google designed G Suite with very stringent privacy and security standards based on industry best practices. This helps Google customers address their compliance and regulatory requirements. Google offers strong contractual commitments regarding data ownership, data use, security, transparency, and accountability.
Google undergoes several independent third-party audits on a regular basis. These independent auditors examine the controls present in Google data centers, infrastructure, and operations. Examples of these audits and standards include:
SOC1™ (SSAE-16/ISAE-3402), SOC2™, SOC3™, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, FedRAMP
G Suite for Education can be used in compliance with laws and regulations important to schools.
Does Google encrypt my data?
Core customer data that is uploaded or created in G Suite services is encrypted at rest.
This encryption happens as it is written to disk, without the customer having to take any action. Google encrypts data with distinct encryption keys, even if they belong to the same customer. Data is encrypted using 128-bit or stronger Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
Google encrypts core G Suite data while it is “in transit” as well, whether it is traveling over the Internet between the customer and Google, or moving within Google as it shifts from one data center to another. We encrypt this data between Google and customers using HTTPS with forward secrecy.
Do I need to use third-party tools to keep my data secure within Google?
Google offers the security features required for most customers directly in G Suite. G Suite’s Business and Enterprise editions offer some additional security features, such as advanced Google Drive auditing and security keys management at scale. In all plans, G Suite administrators have control over system configuration and applications from within a single dashboard via Google
Admin console —regardless of the size of the organization.
Administrators can access advanced tools immediately, including authentication features like 2-Step verification and single sign-on, or email security policies like secure transport (TLS) enforcement, IRM, and DLP which can be configured in a few clicks.
What if my question was not answered in this FAQ?
Our Support Team who is available 24x7x365 will be happy to answer any specific questions you may have on the live chat.
For questions and enquiries related to device setup and administration, please refer to
You can also refer to G Suite Learning Center