Email Archiving is Important to protect Your company information
In today business environment, the safety of email data is important to minimize risk to your company. Loss of critical information, company audits and lawsuits are common but email archiving gives you additional protection from it.
Top reasons Why You need email archiving
- Protect your company email data against current and leaving employees with malicious deletion of message.
- Email archiving allows your organisation to store critical business data for the long term for business continuity and disaster recovery
- New employees to become familiar with customer history which helps them provide better customer service.
- Each industry sector has specific compliance standards and regulations for email data security and retention. The email data must be retained and allow for easy access and retrieval in a timely manner.
- Monitor employee emails and react rapidly if sensitive information or documents is shared without permissions.
- Usual Price: $480 Yearly
- All emails incoming and/or outgoing from 1 domain name
- Unlimited Storage With AES-256 Cypher-Strength Encryption
- Tamper-Proof Email Data
- All prices in Singapore Dollars (SGD) Nett
- The email archiving service can only store new incoming and outgoing emails from the date of activation
- Email migration of older data is not possible
- Email archiving service is open currently to Oryon email users on Microsoft Office 365 and Google G Suite only
All email data and attachments is indexed to make search as fast as possible. The results can be easily saved and exported to friendly formats like PST.
Unlimited email archive storage on the cloud which can hold up to many years of emails.
The email data is protected with AES-256 cypher-strength encryption and stored in top-tier data centers. The data is tamper-proof to comply with strict compliance policies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you provide the email archiving service for my private email service?
Unfortunately, this email archiving service is only reserved for email accounts using Oryon's Office 365 or G Suite email users.
How can I export out the archived email data?
We recommend user to export the email data as PST. Within the system, user can create a search matter based on the following:
Subject: Full or simply keywords in the email subject.
Sender: Full mail address or domains to find messages from a specific sender.
Recipients: Full mail address or domains. All recipient types (To, CC, BCC) are searched.
Separate different addresses with a space. Wildcards ‘*’ and ‘?’ are allowed.
Body: Find messages with specific keywords or text in the attachments.
Date Range: Filter results by start and end dates.
What if my question was not answered in this FAQ?
Our Support Team who is available 24x7x365 will be happy to answer any specific questions you may have on the live chat.